Many retailers are using an Energy Management System (EMS) to assist them in managing their energy consumption and reduce their maintenance costs. With an EMS system, you are able to monitor your compressor groups, walk-in cooler/freezer, condensers, HVAC and lighting. In addition, using an EMS allows you control over your energy usage.
Benefits of EMS:
- Monitoring the performance of refrigeration equipment.
- The ability to see issues as they arise (rising temperatures, defrost temps)
- Preserving the life of your equipment
- Allows you to follow company energy usage guidelines with ease
- Viewable data on energy consumption and production
Almcoe Refrigeration’s EMS team members are expertly trained and knowledgeable at installing and/or retrofitting EMS systems.